Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This is the day the Lord has made!

What a beautiful trip we had to Ecuador yesterday. We arrived at Casa Lily at about 2:30 am. The weather is fabulous. Today we visited Chirihuasi and saw friends from previous years. I have had a piece fall off my camera so I am not going to have alot of pictures to post. Thankfully the other team members are making lots. Hopefully they will share with me. We went to lunch at Cotacochi and had a feast. Tonight we spent sorting through the meds for the clinics. Thank you again for all of you who contributed. There is an internet place next to the place where we stay. I will be visiting and updating regularly.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are there safely. I'm praying for you, the team, and those you minister to. I love you!

    ReplyDelete