Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Last day


On Friday a new driver took us to see the Atlantic Ocean. There is a huge mosque located by the water. It was wonderful to know that God is sovereign in spite of how things appear. The view was spectacular and made me wish I still lived in Florida. We were carried to two different markets while we were in the city. I am not a shopper so these events were very stressful for me. I do not like to bargain for souvenirs so I bought minimal items. I am so glad the rest of the team really enjoyed the shopping and looking . At 10:30 on Friday night we were off to the airport to begin our trip home. We got to change to an earlier flight and got home on time. As usual it is hard for me to adjust to the materialism of where I am but I know that God placed me here for a purpose. May I live my life for His purpose.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: