Sunday, May 15, 2011

Borrowed camera in VA

 
 
 
 
Since I leave tommorrow, I knew I must borrow a camera today and get pictures of my girls. When I left home on May 4, I was sad that I would miss feeding tornado victims with Grace's Kitchen. As usual I haven't had much time to miss AL. On my first night here, I got to go to M's orchestra concert. She looked so grown up playing the cello. They sounded wonderful.This week I got to go to M's track meet. She likes to run short distances. She ran her first relay and didn't drop the baton! It is always fun to play with the little girls. We continued our Saturday morning Chikfila time which is always fun. They are growing up very quickly but still like to have their picture made. The last picture reminds me of how I found the dad when he was a teenager. M will be 13 in a month. I will miss them but have things to do in AL all next week. Tuesday morning I will be helping with Grace's Kitchen to prepare lunch for Cordova which was destroyed by the tornado on April 27.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment