Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nun (pronounced noon)



One of the blessings of going on short term international mission trips is the people that you meet. On my trip to Chaing Rai, Thailand in March 2007, I met some young first generation Christians who work at Baan Athitaan Church. Earlier this year I got to see Lek and Ja (3rd from left on middle row and left top row) who came to see some churches here.
Last night I got to visit for a few minutes with Nun. She is on the front in the top picture and in the green shirt in the other. When we were in Thailand she told us that her dream was to come to the US. It was wonderful to see her dream fulfilled. It has been wonderful to know her and keep up with her some by email. I continue to pray for them and their work with one of the most unreached groups in the 10/40 window.

No comments:

Post a Comment