Sunday, September 13, 2009

Play day at Hunta's

 
The girls came over yesterday to play. Since school has started, they don't get to come much. I decided to get out the tent and tunnel that Paul bought for Madeline when she was little. Anna Claire said "Pa Paul sure did like to buy toys for us to play with." I can't imagine what we would have if he had been able to buy for all five of the grandgirls!
I have had too much time to be by myself for the last few days because work has been slow. But God in His faithfulness got me back on track today. Wendy gave her testimony at church, Buddy preached on Psalms 57, and Florence taught from Psalms 9. Psalm 57:7, 9-11 has been part of the testimony that I give when I am on a mission trip. "My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music. I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations, I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; you faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, let your glory be over all the earth." Soli Deo Gloria
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment