Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wow it is Thursday

At Sion, we enjoyed a great Wednesday night service. even thought we didn't understand a word it was obviously a great service. The A's gave their testimony and Pastor H preached. We had Chilean hot dogs for dinner that were topped with guacamole and tomatoes.
Last night there was a party next-door to where I sleep. Since I couldn't sleep, I packed for the trip home. I can't believe it is almost over. VBS was great today. I am enjoying the morning greeting of a kiss from the children. Tonight we are off to a cookout in a neighborhood with lots of children. It would be a great neighborhood to start a weekly children's Bible club. Pray for new workers and those who live here to be able to reach out to so many young families.

No comments:

Post a Comment