Friday, October 5, 2012

Who did I bring back? #2


 The pharmacy opened up on Monday with the packaging of the meds and formula. 

I got to reconnect with my friend G.  Last year she let me spend the morning with her.  She tried to teach me to cook African style in her outdoor kitchen.  I failed the first lesson which was throwing up the rice.  This year she came over to help me.  We put ribbon around baby gifts that had been sent.  That afternoon we took these to the maternity ward at the local hospital to be given to mothers who deliver their babies at the hospital instead of in the bush. 

On Tuesday the held the first clinic.  M and N were our first sunglass models.
There were lots of women and babies who came.  The formula club members come every Tuesday and Friday so they were there along with all the others who came for the eye clinic and to get over the counter medical items.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment