Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some of my favorite faces

 
 
 
 
A family from NC is at the ranch for two months. They needed an afternoon baby sitter for their four children so some of the girls decided to help out. I couldn't stay the entire afternoon but since I was missing my girls, I decided to go for a while. The sister who is 3 was taking a nap but the boys who are 11, 7 and 5 were so much fun. Who needs toys when you can play on a ladder with a bucket and call it a library. After about an hour of that, we made a tent. Jack loved the tent! He is five and reminded me so much of my L. When I left the play time, I went to the school for character development. Since it was afternoon, the younger children were out of school, but they hang out in front of the school so I was able to get lots of pictures of some of my favorites.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment