Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wow

Last night, F and I arrived back in Bham from a wonderful trip of a lifetime. Sorry I didn't have a way to post any of the approximately 1000 pictures that I made but I will begin posting a few a day.
Friday we got on the ship. Since I had never been on a cruise ship, I was little concerned about how I would feel in one contained area for three days. It was absolutely wonderful. I really loved sitting up on top and seeing everything I could see. While on the ship, we got to stop on Mikonos, Rhodes and Patmos. We also docked in Turkey where we traveled to Ephesus which was so much to see in so little time.
Kay taught the book of Revelation near a church which is built on the site where John lived while he was on the island of Patmos. It is hard to believe that I was actually there.
We covered the area that Paul covered in Acts 15:40 - 18:22. I can't imagine how long it took him to go all that way without the trains, busses and boats we rode on.
Please pray for me to be able to process all of the information and know how to use so much knowledge in living a purpose filled life for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment